Wednesday, March 10, 2010

FYOB, Wednesday ?




Yesterday was Wednesday and I was standing at the check out counter at a grocery store, with a long line of shoppers in front of me. Although the store promotes the BYOB (Bring Your Own Bag) every Wednesday, it seemed more like FYOB (Forgot to bring Your Own Bag) Wednesday. Almost all of them took plastic bags, some without a thought, and some with a pinch of guilt as they dropped a few coins into the BYOB can.

I had my beautiful RUME shopper in my bag. I have been testing the new designs the last couple of weeks and I really like them because they are sturdy and spacious. I can fit in a lot of boxes and nick knacks because of its square base. They have great designs as well, both for men and women.

Our online store will start selling RUME bags in a couple of weeks, so look out for these fair trade bags on http://www.thefirstgreenstore.com/

For our business-to-business clients looking for a gift-with-purchase, we have been getting a lot of requests for 150 gsm cotton totes, and if designed well, they make excellent foldable, low cost bags for giveaways. You can get more information on our wholesale website at http://www.sellubriouspackaging.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment